Search this website
Enter words or phrases above, then click on the "Go" button to search for
documents on particular subjects.
Traveling Life Center
are ministries of
LifeSavers Ministries, Inc.
Am I pregnant? (Symptoms of pregnancy)
Answer: No matter what your symptoms are, if you feel that you
might be pregnant, it would be a good idea for you to take a pregnancy
test. Free pregnancy tests are available at the LifeHouse.
In the meantime, here are some symptoms which could possibly indicate that you are pregnant:
Again, if you are experiencing these symptoms, please take a
free pregnancy test!
- Missed period (or lighter or shorter period than usual)
- Morning sickness (nausea or vomiting)
- Urinating more frequently
- Increased sensitivity of breasts (or swelling)
- Feeling excessively tired or fatigued
- Appetite changes
- Digestion changes (constipation or heartburn)
- Unexpected weight gain or bloated feeling
- Sharp pain or unusual sensations in your abdomen or side
- Mood changes
- Increased sensitivity to smells (Occasionally reported by some women)
Ask another question:
More questions and answers from the LifeHouse
The LifeHouse is not a medical facility. LifeHouse personnel are here to
help you, but are not medical practitioners in any manner.
If you need a definitive answer to
your medical questions, please contact a medical practitioner.